무연 완화형/정규 강유전체 복합소재[0.97Bi1/2(Na0.78K0.22)1/2TiO3-0.03LaFeO3]-Bi1/2(Na0.82K0.18)1/2TiO3의 저전계 전계유기 변형 특성 연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 무연 완화형/정규 강유전체 복합소재[0.97Bi1/2(Na0.78K0.22)1/2TiO3-0.03LaFeO3]-Bi1/2(Na0.82K0.18)1/2TiO3의 저전계 전계유기 변형 특성 연구
- Other Titles
- Tailoring Low-field Strain Properties of [0.97Bi1/2(Na0.78K0.22)1/2TiO3-0.03LaFeO3]-Bi1/2(Na0.82K0.18)1/2TiO3 Lead-Free Relaxor/Ferroelectric Composites
- Hong, Chang-Hyo; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Jo, Wook; Lee, Sae-Shin
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN INSTITUTE OF ELELCTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC MATERIAL ENGINEERS, v.29, no.6, pp.342 - 347
- We investigated the effect of Bi1/2(Na0.82K0.18)1/2TiO3 (BNKT) modification on the ferroelectric and electric-field-induced strain (EFIS) properties of lead-free 0.97Bi1/2(Na0.82K0.18)1/2TiO3-0.03LaFeO3 (BNKTLF) ceramics as a function of BNKT content (x= 0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, and 1). BNKT-modified BNKTLF powders were synthesized using a conventional solid-state reaction method. As the BNKT content x increased from 0 to 1 the normalized electric-field-induced strain (Smax/Emax) was observed to increase at relatively low fields, i.e., below the poling field. Moreover, BNKTLF-30BNKT showed about 460 pm/V as low as at 3 kV/mm, which is a considerably high value among the lead-free systems reported so far. Consequently, it was confirmed that ceramic-ceramic composite, a mixture of an ergodic relaxor matrix and embedded ferroelectric seeds, is a salient way to make lead-free piezoelectrics practical with enhanced EFIS at low field as well as less hysterical.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.