Ergonomically designed replaceable and multifunctional triboelectric nanogenerator for a uniform contact
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Ergonomically designed replaceable and multifunctional triboelectric nanogenerator for a uniform contact
- Kim, KN; Lee, JP; Lee, SH; Lee, SC; Baik, Jeong Min
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- RSC ADVANCES, v.6, no.91, pp.88526 - 88530
- We report a replaceable and multifunctional triboelectric nanogenerator (TENG) with a triangular prism shaped supporter to enhance the uniformity of contact and separation during walking. The supporter was ergonomically designed by considering the walking style, therby enhancing the uniformity of the contact between the Al and PDMS film inside the TENG. The TENG with the supporter generated a high output performance of 64 V and 55 μA when walking, showing an enhancement of approximately 600% when compared with the flat TENG. We also demonstrate a self-powered pressure distribution sensor to monitor the human gait patterns by pressing the TENG arrays when walking, a useful technology in reliable health monitoring systems.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.