Computing the Gromov hyperbolicity of a discrete metric space
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Computing the Gromov hyperbolicity of a discrete metric space
- Fournier, Herve; Ismail, Anas; Vigneron, Antoine
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- INFORMATION PROCESSING LETTERS, v.115, no.6-8, pp.576 - 579
- We give exact and approximation algorithms for computing the Gromov hyperbolicity of an n-point discrete metric space. We observe that computing the Gromov hyperbolicity from a fixed base-point reduces to a (max,min) matrix product. Hence, using the (max,min) matrix product algorithm by Duan and Pettie, the fixed base-point hyperbolicity can be determined in O(n(2.69)) time. It follows that the Gromov hyperbolicity can be computed in O(n(3.69)) time, and a 2-approximation can be found in O(n(2.69)) time. We also give a (2 log(2)n)-approximation algorithm that runs in O(n(2)) time, based on a tree-metric embedding by Gromov. We also show that hyperbolicity at a fixed base-point cannot be computed in O(n(2.05)) time, unless there exists a faster algorithm for (max,min) matrix multiplication than currently known.
- Appears in Collections:
- CSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.