The effect of acetic acid in synthesizing PbSe quantum dots by hot solution chemical process
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- The effect of acetic acid in synthesizing PbSe quantum dots by hot solution chemical process
- Other Titles
- 고온 열분해 반응법을 이용한 PbSe 나노입자의 Acetic Acid 첨가에 대한 영향
- Baek, In Chan; Seok, Sang Il; Chung, Yong-Chae
- Issue Date
- Korean Ceramic Society
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN CERAMIC SOCIETY, v.44, no.2, pp.89 - 92
- PbSe, with a band gap in the mid-infrared and a samll effective mass, is an interesting material for optical and electrical applications in infrared region. Various colloidal synthetic routes for synthesizing PbSe quantum dot nanoparticles have been developed in the last couple of years. In this work, stable colloidal solutions containing crystalline PbSe particles in the order of 5-15 nm were synthesized using different amount of acetic acid in high boiling coordinating solvents. The size and shape of PbSe nanoparticles was greatly influenced by coexistence of acetic acid in synthetic medium. It was observed by TEM that the shape of PbSe nanoparticles with different amount of acetic acid was changed from spherical to cube or star types.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.