The effect of a covergence creativity program and influences of students' motivation, creative self-efficacy, satisfaction on creativity
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- The effect of a covergence creativity program and influences of students' motivation, creative self-efficacy, satisfaction on creativity
- Kim, Jin-Young; Kim, Taehee
- Issue Date
- Research India Publications
- International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, v.10, no.90, pp.341 - 345
- The present study examined how a convergence creativity program affected to student’s creativity and relationships among motivation, satisfaction of the program, creative self-efficacy and levels of creativity. Participants were 27 middle school students who enrolled a convergence creativity program of Busan Cultural Foundation in August 2013. In order to identify the effectiveness of the program, students’ creativity was assessed by utilizing Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking (TTCT) and compared changes in creativity scores between pre-tests and post-tests. Also, the scales such as creative self-efficacy, motivation of creative performances, and satisfaction toward the program were developed for the study. As a result, firstly, the program was effective for increasing creativity ability of the students. The sub-factors of creativity such as originality, fluency, and flexibility showed significant differences between preand post-tests. Second, creative self-efficacy related to the level of creativity. However, satisfaction of the program and motivation for improving creativity were not statistically related to the level of creativity.
- Appears in Collections:
- SLA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.