공업지역의 부유물질 관리를 위한 생태저류지 설계방안
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 공업지역의 부유물질 관리를 위한 생태저류지 설계방안
- Choi, Bogyeong; Lee, Jeonghoon; Sim, Hyunjun; Lee, Jinhee; Cho, Kyung Hwa; Kim, Sangdan
- Issue Date
- 한국방재학회논문집, v.15, no.5, pp.267
- In this study, a design method of a bio-retention pond for reducing suspended solids at an industrial area is proposed. After simulating suspended solid loads at a study drainage catchment using SWMM calibrated with the unit load estimation method which is recently suggested by the National Institute of Environmental Research, the non-point pollutant reduction efficiency with respect to the bioretention capacity is quantified. Based on various simulation results, the stormwater captured ratio curve and the average annual fraction of suspended solid loads controlled by a bio-retention pond are derived. Using the regression analysis, coefficients of the formula for the average annual captured fraction of suspended solid loads, which is missing in the Korean TMDL technical guide, is proposed.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.