사물인터넷 환경에서 사용자 프라이버시 우려에 관한 연구: 운동추적기 사례를 중심으로
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 사물인터넷 환경에서 사용자 프라이버시 우려에 관한 연구: 운동추적기 사례를 중심으로
- Other Titles
- Users’ Privacy Concerns in the Internet of Things (IoT): The Case of Activity Trackers
- Bae, Jinseok; Jung, Yoonhyuk; Cho, Wooje
- Issue Date
- 지식경영연구, v.16, no.3, pp.23 - 40
- Despite much interest and investment in the Internet of Things (IoT) which expand the Internet to a ubiquitous network including objects in the physical world, there is growing concerns of privacy protections. Because the risk of privacy invasion is higher in IoT environments than ever before, privacy need to be a key issue in the di!usion of IoT. Considering that the privacy concern is a critical barrier for user to adopt information technologies, it is important to investigate users’ privacy concerns related to IoT applications. From the triad perspective (i.e., risk on technology, risk on service provider, and trust on legislation), this study aims to examine users’ privacy concerns in the context of activity trackers.
- Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.