상세기후변화 시나리오에 기반한 미래 한반도 주변 지상바람 변화 연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 상세기후변화 시나리오에 기반한 미래 한반도 주변 지상바람 변화 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on Future Change in Surface Wind over the Korean Peninsula based on a Regional Climate Change Scenario
- Kim, Jineun; Kim, Gayoung; Jin, Chun&#8209;Sil; Lee, Dong-Kyou; Cha, Dong-Hyun
- Issue Date
- 건국대학교 기후연구소
- 기후연구, v.10, no.4, pp.329 - 340
- This study investigated the future change in surface wind over the Korean Peninsula using a high-resolution climate change scenario projected by a regional climate model (RCM). In the evaluation of historical runs (1981-2010), the RCM reasonably reproduced a 30-year annual mean surface wind and it also represented climatological seasonal wind pattern properly. To examine the future change in surface wind, the results from RCP8.5 run for 30 years (2071-2100) were compared with those from historical run. Despite of slight differences among seasons, southerly differences were overall dominant. This indicated that southerly prevailing wind for summer was intensified in the future climate, while northerly prevailing wind for other seasons was reduced. The changes in the seasonal mean surface wind were significantly associated with those in the surface pressure distribution surrounding the Korean Peninsula. In the future climate, the monthly mean wind speed was reduced compared in the present climate. However, the magnitude and annual variability of the annual maximum wind speed tended to increase in the future climate.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.