어포던스 기반의 인간-기계 협업 모델을 이용한 제조 시스템 구현 연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 어포던스 기반의 인간-기계 협업 모델을 이용한 제조 시스템 구현 연구
- Other Titles
- Modeling and Implementation of the Affordance-based Human-Machine Collaborative System
- Oh, Yeonggwang; Ju, Ikchan; Lee, Wooyeol; Kim, Namhun
- Issue Date
- 대한산업공학회지, v.41, no.1, pp.34 - 42
- Modeling and control of human-involved manufacturing systems poses a huge challenge on how to model all possible interactions among system components within the time and space dimensions. As the manufacturing environment are getting complicated, the importance of human in the manufacturing system is getting more and more spotlighted to incorporate the manufacturing flexibility. This paper presents a formal modeling methodology of affordance-based MPSG (Message-based Part State Graph) for a human-machine collaboration system incorporating supervisory control scheme for flexible manufacturing systems in automotive industry. Basically, we intend to extend the existing model of affordance-based MPSG to the real industrial application of humanmachine cooperative environments. The suggested extension with the real industrial example is illustrated in three steps; first, the manufacturing process and relevant data are analyzed in perspectives of MABA-MABA and the supervisory control; second, the manufacturing processes and task allocation between human and machine are mapped onto the concept of MABA-MABA; and the last, the affordance-based MPSG of humanmachine collaboration for the manufacturing process is presented with UMLs for verification.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.