Adaptive Overhearing in Two-Way Multi-Antenna Relay Channels
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Adaptive Overhearing in Two-Way Multi-Antenna Relay Channels
- Li, Chunguo; Yang, Hyun Jong; Sun, Fan; Cioffi, John; Yang, Luxi
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE SIGNAL PROCESSING LETTERS, v.23, no.1, pp.117 - 120
- An adaptive overhearing protocol is proposed for the two-way multi-antenna-relay network composed of a base station (BS), relay, and two user equipments (UEs), where one UE is in the uplink (UL) transmission mode (UE-Tx) while the other is in the downlink (DL) reception mode (UE-Rx). Specifically, UE-Rx not only receives the DL signal transmitted by BS but also overhears the signal transmitted by UE-Tx, and exploits the overheard signal to improve the detection performance. The transmit adaptive weights of UE-Tx over the two times slots and the precoding matrix at the relay in the second time slot are jointly optimized via the proposed iterative algorithm in the sense of maximizing the minimum signal-to-interference-plus-noise-ratio. Numerical results show that the proposed joint design provides significant sum-rate gain over the existing overhearing scheme.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.