Direct Printing of Reduced Graphene Oxide on Planar or Highly Curved Surfaces with High Resolutions Using Electrohydrodynamics
Cited 3 times inCited 3 times in
- Direct Printing of Reduced Graphene Oxide on Planar or Highly Curved Surfaces with High Resolutions Using Electrohydrodynamics
- An, Byeong Wan; Kim, Kukjoo; Kim, Mijung; Kim, So-Yun; Hur, Seung-Hyun; Park, Jang-Ung
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SMALL, v.11, no.19, pp.2263 - 2268
- Electrohydrodynamic inkjet printing of reduced graphene oxide (RGO) is demonstrated to form complex geometric devices with high resolution (line width ≈ 5 mm). Both planar and highly curved surfaces (radius of curvature ≈ 60 mm) can be used as substrates. Demonstrations of counterfeit coin recognition using RGO patterns and all-printed RGO transistors suggest substantial promise for applications in security and electronics. © 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.