강섬유와 묶음철근 보강을 통한 고성능 연결보의 이력거동 평가
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 강섬유와 묶음철근 보강을 통한 고성능 연결보의 이력거동 평가
- Oh, Hae Cheol; Lee, Kihak; Han, Sang Whan; Shin, Myoungsu; Jo, Yeong Wook
- Issue Date
- 콘크리트학회 논문집, v.27, no.3, pp.288 - 295
- In this paper, a bundled diagonal reinforcement using high performance steel fiber was proposed to enhance the construct ability and seismic performance. Experiments of coupling beam was composed of four specimens and the hysteretic behavior evaluated for reverse cyclic loading to specimens using high performance steel fiber. The main variables of the experiment is a amount of stirrup and bundled reinforcement, depending on whether the mix of steel fiber. Specimen which criteria was applied 100% of stirrup and bundled diagonal reinforcement of ACI318 criteria. With this, by appling same diagonal reinforcement, two specimens were created by adjusting stirrup of 75%, 50%. So, a total of four specimens were produced. When coupling beam was placed concrete, this experiment was mixed in a content of steel fiber 1%. All the specimens were produced by aspect ratio 3.5(l/h=1050/300) to a half-scale. In this result, two specimens as reduced to stirrup of 75%, 50% was no significant difference in the strength, stiffness and energy dissipation capacity, respectively compared to the stirrup of 100%.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.