Honeycomb-Like Perovskite Oxide Electrocatalyst for a Hybrid Li-Air Battery
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Honeycomb-Like Perovskite Oxide Electrocatalyst for a Hybrid Li-Air Battery
- Ju, Young-Wan; Yoo, Seonyoung; Guo, Limin; Kim, Changmin; Inoishi, Atsushi; Jeong, Hu Young; Shin, Jeeyoung; Ishihara, Tatsumi; Yim, Sung-Dae; Kim, Guntae
- Issue Date
- ELECTROCHEMICAL SOC INC
- JOURNAL OF THE ELECTROCHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.162, no.14, pp.A2651 - A2655
- Honeycomb-like Nd0.7Sr0.3CoO3-delta has been successfully prepared with a PMMA hard-template for an energy storage system and characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), and nitrogen adsorption-desorption measurements. The prepared 3-dimensionally (3-D) ordered mesoporous Nd0.7Sr0.3CoO3-delta (3DOM-NSC) has a well-developed mesoporous structure and has high specific surface area (22.0 m(2) g(-1)). The catalytic activity for the oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) in 0.1 M KOH solution has been studied by using a rotating-ring-disk electrode (RRDE). In the ORR test, a limiting current density of 5.83 mA cm(-2) at 0.7 V (vs. Hg/HgO) with 1600 rpm was obtained, a value comparable with that of Pt/C. Moreover, the ORR mainly favors a direct four-electron pathway. Consequently, the high electrocatalytic activity and mesoporous structure result in stable, excellent performance in a hybrid Li-air cell.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.