A 200-Mb/s Data Rate 3.1-4.8-GHz IR-UWB All-Digital Pulse Generator With DB-BPSK Modulation
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A 200-Mb/s Data Rate 3.1-4.8-GHz IR-UWB All-Digital Pulse Generator With DB-BPSK Modulation
- Na, Kyungmin; Jang, Heedon; Ma, Hyunggun; Choi, Yunho; Bien, Franklin
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS II-EXPRESS BRIEFS, v.62, no.12, pp.1184 - 1188
- A new all-digital impulse radio ultrawideband pulse generator in a 65-nm CMOS technology for a wireless body area network is presented. The system architecture is a delay-based pulse generator that is designed using only logic gates to minimize the power consumption. The system uses a frequency range of 3.1-4.8 GHz and 3 channels with a 500-MHz bandwidth. The maximum data rate of this system is 100 Mb/s with pulse positioned modulation and 200 Mb/s with on-off keying. Delay-based binary phase-shift keying is used to achieve an efficient spectral line characteristic. The total power consumption of the pulse generator is 30 pJ/pulse at a 1.2-V supply voltage without a static bias current
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.