묶음 대각철근을 갖는 세장한 철근콘크리트 연결보의 이력거동
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 묶음 대각철근을 갖는 세장한 철근콘크리트 연결보의 이력거동
- Other Titles
- Cyclic Behavior of Slender Reinforced Concrete Coupling Beams with Bundled Diagonal Reinforcement
- Han, Sang-Whan; Yoo, Kyoung-Hwan; Lee, Ki-Hak; Shin, Myoungsu
- Issue Date
- 콘크리트학회 논문집, v.27, no.6, pp.661 - 668
- Coupled shear walls are effective lateral force resisting system in which coupling beams link individual walls. For improving the energy dissipation capacity of coupling beams, diagonal reinforcement details were developed. However, it is difficult to construct diagonal reinforced coupling beams due to the congestion of reinforcement in the beam. For resolving the problem, this study developed precast coupling beams with bundled diagonal reinforcement. To reduce the reinforcement congestion, bundled diagonal reinforcement were placed in the coupling beam. To evaluate the cyclic performance of coupling beams with bundled diagonal reinforcement, experimental test were conducted. For this purpose, two slender specimens with an aspect ratio of 3.5 were made and tested. It was observed that the cyclic performance of the coupling beam with bundled diagonal reinforcement was similar with that of the coupling beam with normal diagonal reinforcement placed according to design code to ACI 318-11.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.