Solution-Processable Glass LiI-Li4SnS4 Superionic Conductors for All-Solid-State Li-Ion Batteries
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Solution-Processable Glass LiI-Li4SnS4 Superionic Conductors for All-Solid-State Li-Ion Batteries
- Park, Kern Ho; Oh, Dae Yang; Choi, Young Eun; Nam, Young Jin; Han, Lili; Kim, Ju-Young; Xin, Huolin; Lin, Feng; Oh, Seung M.; Jung, Yoon Seok
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.28, no.9, pp.1874 - 1883
- A new, highly conductive (4.1 × 10−4 S cm−1 at 30 °C), highly deformable, and dry‐air‐stable glass 0.4LiI‐0.6Li4SnS4 is prepared using a homogeneous methanol solution. The solution process enables the wetting of any exposed surface of the active materials with highly conductive solidified electrolytes (0.4LiI‐0.6Li4SnS4), resulting in considerable improvements in the electrochemical performance of these electrodes over conventional mixture electrodes.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.