A two-photon fluorescent probe for lysosomal zinc ions
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A two-photon fluorescent probe for lysosomal zinc ions
- Lee, Hyo-Jun; Cho, Chang-Woo; Seo, Hyewon; Singha, Subhankar; Jun, Yong Woong; Lee, Kyung-Ha; Jung, Youngseob; Kim, Kyong-Tai; Park, Seongjun; Bae, Sung Chul; Ahn, Kyo Han
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.52, no.1, pp.124 - 127
- The selective detection of zinc ions in lysosomes over that in cytosol is achieved with a fluorescent probe, which enabled the fluorescence imaging of endogenous zinc ions in lysosomes of NIH 3T3 cells as well as mouse hippocampal tissues by two-photon microscopy under excitation at 900 nm.
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.