Drift-induced modifications to the dynamical polarization of graphene
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Drift-induced modifications to the dynamical polarization of graphene
- Sabbaghi, Mohsen; Lee, Hyun-Woo; Stauber, Tobias; Kim, Kwang S.
- Issue Date
- AMER PHYSICAL SOC
- PHYSICAL REVIEW B, v.92, no.19, pp.195429-1 - 195429-10
- The response function of graphene is calculated in the presence of a constant current across the sample. For small drift velocities and finite chemical potential, analytic expressions are obtained and consequences on the plasmonic excitations are discussed. For general drift velocities and zero chemical potential, numerical results are presented and a plasmon gain region is identified that is related to interband transitions. © 2015 American Physical Society
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.