Electrochemical properties of a ceramic-polymer-composite-solid electrolyte for Li-ion batteries
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Electrochemical properties of a ceramic-polymer-composite-solid electrolyte for Li-ion batteries
- Lee, Seoung Soo; Lim, Young Jun; Kim, Hyun Woo; Kim, Jae-Kwang; Jung, Yeon-Gil; Kim, Youngsik
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- SOLID STATE IONICS, v.284, pp.20 - 24
- This study reports on the fabrication of a ceramic-polymer-composite electrolyte with liquid electrolyte, consisting of Li1.3Ti1.7Al0.3(PO4)3 (LTAPO) ceramic powder, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) polymer and 1 M LiPF6 in EC/DMC liquid electrolyte. The morphologies of the LTAPO, LTAPO-PTFE composite membrane, and LTAPO-PTFE-LiPF6-EC/DMC composite electrolyte were analyzed using a scanning electron microscopy (SEM). The effect of the liquid electrolyte on the ionic conductivity of the prepared ceramic-polymer electrolyte was investigated using electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS). The room temperature ionic conductivities of the LTAPO-PTFE-LiPF6-EC/DMC composite electrolyte and the LTAPO ceramic electrolyte exhibited 2.94 × 10- 4 S/cm and 8.36 × 10- 4 S/cm, respectively. The first charge capacity of the LTAPO-PTFE-LiPF6-EC/DMC composite electrolyte cell reached 118 mAh/g at 0.06 mA/cm2 current density. The electrochemical performance of the ceramic-polymer-composite electrolyte cell was better than that of the ceramic solid electrolyte cell.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.