Promotional Effect of CO2 on Desulfation Processes for Pre-Sulfated Pt-BaO/Al2O3 Lean NOx Trap Catalysts
Cited 3 times inCited 0 times in
- Promotional Effect of CO2 on Desulfation Processes for Pre-Sulfated Pt-BaO/Al2O3 Lean NOx Trap Catalysts
- Kim, Do Heui; Kwak, Jahun; Szanyi, Janos; Wang, Xianqin; Engelhard, Mark H.; Peden, Charles H.F.
- NOx trap; SO2; Desulfation; H-2 TPRX; TR-XRD; XPS
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER/PLENUM PUBLISHERS
- TOPICS IN CATALYSIS, v.52, no.13-20, pp.1719 - 1722
- A combination of H-2 TPRX, TR-XRD and XPS analysis has been used to investigate the effects of CO2 on the desulfation of pre-sulfated Pt-BaO/Al2O3 samples. The results demonstrate that the presence of CO2 promotes the removal of sulfur species, especially at temperatures below 500 degrees C, with a corresponding suppression of BaS formation, thus resulting in a lower amount of residual sulfur on the sample after desulfation.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.