부산지역 다매체 육상환경 중 다환방향족탄화수소의 분포특성
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 부산지역 다매체 육상환경 중 다환방향족탄화수소의 분포특성
- Other Titles
- Distribution Characteristics of PAHs in the Multimedia of the Terrestrial Environmental in Busan
- Kim, Ki Yong; Kim, Un Jung; Jung, Tae Uk; Choi, Sung-Deuk; Oh, Jeong Eun
- Issue Date
- 한국환경분석학회지, v.18, no.2, pp.121 - 130
- In this research, 16 US-EPA priority PAHs were analyzed to identify their concentrations and congener distribution profiles of various media in Busan. Samples were collected from the major terrestrial media: freshwater (18 points), soil (20 points), and pine needle (12 points). The levels of Σ16PAHs in soil, water, and pine needle samples ranged from 0.027 to 2,071 μg/kg dw (mean: 113.9 μg/kg dw), 25.1 to 2,665 ng/L (mean: 201ng/L), and 0.680 to 87.05 μg/kg (mean: 9.981 μg/kg), respectively. Different levels and patterns of PAHs were observed with the land use of sampling sites. PAH profiles were compared by principal component analysis (PCA) and diagnostic ratios to observe the influences of various pollution sources. Heavily contaminated sites were directly influenced by different pollution sources. For example, more contaminated soil samples had petrogenic PAHs mostly, whereas highly contaminated pine needle samples contained pyrogenic PAHs. This research could give useful basic data and appropriate analysis procedures of multimedia for probabilistic exposure assessment of organic pollutants in Korea.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.