Highly Flexible Touch Screen Panel Fabricated with Silver Nanowire Crossing Electrodes and Transparent Bridges
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Highly Flexible Touch Screen Panel Fabricated with Silver Nanowire Crossing Electrodes and Transparent Bridges
- Jeon, Youngeun; Jin, Han Byul; Jung, Sungchul; Go, Heungseok; Lee, Innam; Lee, Choonhyop; Joo, Young Kuil; Park, Kibog
- Issue Date
- Optical Society of Korea
- Journal of the Optical Society of Korea, v.19, no.5, pp.508 - 513
- A capacitive-type touch screen panel (TSP) composed of silver nanowire (AgNW) crossing electrodes and transparent bridge structures was fabricated on a polycarbonate film The transparent bridge structure was formed with a stack of Al-doped ZnO (AZO) electrodes and SU-8 insulator. The stable and robust continuity of the bridge electrode over the bridge insulator was achieved by making the side-wall slope of the bridge insulator low and depositing the conformal AZO film with atomic layer deposition. With an extended exposure time of photolithography, the lower part of the SU-8 layer around the region uncovered by the photomask can be exposed enough to the UV light scattered from the substrate. This leads to the low side-wall slope of the bridge insulator. The fabricated TSP sample showed a large capacitance change of 22.71% between with and without touching. Our work supplies the technological clue for ensuring long-term reliability to the highly flexible and transparent TSP made by using conventional fabrication processes
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.