Chemical Vapor Deposition of Large-Sized Hexagonal WSe2 Crystals on Dielectric Substrates
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Chemical Vapor Deposition of Large-Sized Hexagonal WSe2 Crystals on Dielectric Substrates
- Chen, Jianyi; Liu, Bo Liu; Liu, Yanpeng; Tang, Wei; Nai, Chang Tai; Li, Linjun; Zheng, Jian; Gao, Libo; Zheng, Yi; Shin, Hyeon Suk; Jeong, Hu Young; Loh, Kian Ping
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.42, pp.6722 - 6727
- High-quality large-sized hexagoal WSe2 crystals can be grown on dielectric substrates using atmospheric chemical vapor deposition in the presence of hydrogen gas. These hexagonal crystals (lateral width >160 um) have a carrier mobility of 100 cm(2) V-1 s(-1) and a photoresponsivity of approximate to 1100 mA W-1, which is comparable to that of exfoliated flakes. inheim
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.