Simple and Efficient Regeneration of MOF-5 and HKUST-1 via Acid-Base Treatment
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Simple and Efficient Regeneration of MOF-5 and HKUST-1 via Acid-Base Treatment
- Han, Seungwan; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- CRYSTAL GROWTH & DESIGN, v.15, no.11, pp.5568 - 5572
- Simple and efficient regeneration of MOF-5 and HKUST-1 is demonstrated via add base treatment. The reactants are recovered simply by dissolving the deteriorated MOFs in strong acid. Pristine MOFs are regenerated in high yields by adjusting the solution pH via either in situ base formation or ex situ base addition. Both regeneration protocols are environmentally benign and cost-effective because the reactants in the deteriorated MOFs are recycled. Especially the ex situ base addition protocol can be done in a cheap and environmentally friendly ethanol/water mixed solvent at ambient condition and is suitable for large-scale batch regeneration owing to the simple procedure and short reaction time.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.