Indoor positioning and life detection by using asynchronous multiple frequency shift keying radar
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Indoor positioning and life detection by using asynchronous multiple frequency shift keying radar
- Liu, Zhenyi; Kim, Y.; Bien, Franklin
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.51, no.22, pp.1817 - 1819
- Indoor positioning and life detection using radio frequency has been widely researched; however, to achieve both indoor positioning and life detection has been a very challenging task until now. By careful design of the waveform and a novel detection algorithm, asynchronous multiple frequency shift keying (A-MFSK) is proposed to solve this task for the first time, which can operate between an MFSK mode and a single tone continuous wave mode, providing a possibility of A-MFSK for this task. Detailed explanation about the detection algorithm is given. Simulations and measurements results of both modes demonstrate that A-MFSK has the capability of indoor positioning and life detection. © 2015 The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.