Multiscale engineered hierarchical structures with precisely controlled sizes for bio-inspired cell culture
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Multiscale engineered hierarchical structures with precisely controlled sizes for bio-inspired cell culture
- Bae, Won-Gyu; Jeong, Hoon Eui; Kim, Jangho
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- MATERIALS LETTERS, v.159, pp.213 - 217
- We present a simple method of fabricating bio-inspired multiscale structure by combining replica molding and surface wrinkling. With this technique, we demonstrates that our fabrication method is manageable to fabricate various types of substrate with various orientations of nanopatterns on microwrinkle structure, resulting perfectly conform the wrinkling phenomenon. Finally we have explored cells behavior on multiscale substrate. (C) 2015 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.