Double locked silver-coated silicon nanoparticle/graphene core/shell fiber for high-performance lithium-ion battery anodes
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Double locked silver-coated silicon nanoparticle/graphene core/shell fiber for high-performance lithium-ion battery anodes
- Gu, Minsu; Ko, Seunghee; Yoo, Seungmin; Lee, Eunhee; Min, Sa Hoon; Park, Soojin; Kim, Byeong-Su
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF POWER SOURCES, v.300, pp.351 - 357
- We present a fabrication of scalable coaxial core/shell silicon (Si)-graphene fiber prepared by dual-nozzle-induced wet-spinning assembly for high-performance Si anode. Over 50 wt% of Si nanoparticles mixed with graphene oxide suspension can be incorporated in the core with the outstanding dispersibility of unique silver-coated Si nanoparticles in aqueous media. The core fiber is further encapsulated by graphene shell which not only provides conducting pathways, but also alleviates severe volume expansion of Si core. This novel core/shell Si anode with double locked graphene architecture delivers more stable cycle performance and superior rate capability than anodes composed of simple mixture of Si-graphene composites.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.