Electrospun ion gel nanofibers for flexible triboelectric nanogenerator: electrochemical effect on output power
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Electrospun ion gel nanofibers for flexible triboelectric nanogenerator: electrochemical effect on output power
- Ye, Byeong Uk; Kim, Byoung-Joon; Ryu, Jungho; Lee, Joo Yul; Baik, Jeong Min; Hong, Kihyon
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.7, no.39, pp.16189 - 16194
- A simple fabrication route for ion gel nanofibers in a triboelectric nanogenerator was demonstrated. Using an electrospinning technique, we could fabricate a large-area ion gel nanofiber mat. The triboelectric nanogenerator was demonstrated by employing an ion gel nanofiber and the device exhibited an output power of 0.37 mW and good stability under continuous operation.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.