Electrospun manganese-cobalt oxide hollow nanofibres synthesized via combustion reactions and their lithium storage performance
Cited 3 times inCited 0 times in
- Electrospun manganese-cobalt oxide hollow nanofibres synthesized via combustion reactions and their lithium storage performance
- Hwang, Soo Min; Kim, So Yeun; Kim, Jae-Geun; Kim, Ki Jae; Lee, Jong-Won; Park, Min-Sik; Kim, Young-Jun; Shahabuddin, Mohammed; Yamauchi, Yusuke; Kim, Jung Ho
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NANOSCALE, v.7, no.18, pp.8351 - 8355
- Mesoporous hollow fibres of MnCo2O4 and CoMn2O4 were synthesized by electrospinning and highly exothermic oxygen-mediated combustion reactions during calcination, in which the heating rate affected the final fibre morphology (e.g., single- or double-shell). The anodes consisting of hollow fibres showed excellent electrochemical properties for lithium-ion batteries
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.