Dynamic Cross-Layer Transmission Control for Station-Assisted Satellite Networks
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Dynamic Cross-Layer Transmission Control for Station-Assisted Satellite Networks
- Joo, Changhee; Choi, Jihwan
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AEROSPACE AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, v.51, no.3, pp.1737 - 1747
- In addition to sending signals directly to end-user terminals, the multibeam satellite can benefit from path diversity by routing to ground stations, which relay signals to the end users through terrestrial networks. We investigate a cross-layer dynamic transmission control in station-assisted satellite networks and develop an optimal solution that is amenable to implementation with a simple queue structure.We demonstrate the impact of ground stations and power control on the performance of multibeam satellite networks.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.