Incorporation of ammonium fluoride into clathrate hydrate lattices and its significance in inhibiting hydrate formation
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Incorporation of ammonium fluoride into clathrate hydrate lattices and its significance in inhibiting hydrate formation
- Park, Seongmin; Lim, Dongwook; Seo, Yongwon; Lee, Huen
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.51, no.42, pp.8761 - 8764
- The stability of hydrate frameworks is influenced by guest molecules capable of hydrogen bonding with surrounding watermolecules. Four remarkable features from the ammonium fluoride incorporation into a crystalline hydrate matrix provide important information on the thermodynamic stability, formation kinetics, structural characteristics, and molecular behavior in clathrate hydrate systems
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.