Measurement of the Charge Carrier Mobility Distribution in Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Measurement of the Charge Carrier Mobility Distribution in Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells
- Seifter, Jason; Sun, Yanming; Choi, Hyosung; Lee, Byoung Hoon; Nguyen, Thanh Luan; Woo, Han Young; Heeger, Alan J.
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.34, pp.4989 - 4996
- Charge carrier transport through organic solar cells is fundamentally dispersive due to the disordered structure and complex film morphology within the photo active layer. A novel application of transient photocurrent and short-circuit variable time-delayed collection field measurements is used to reconstruct the complete charge carrier mobility distribution for the photogenerated carriers in optimized organic solar cells
- Appears in Collections:
- ETC_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.