Quantum size effect of surface-channeled charge carrier transport in Au nanoparticles-VO2 nanowire assembly
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Quantum size effect of surface-channeled charge carrier transport in Au nanoparticles-VO2 nanowire assembly
- Kim, Gil-Ho; Rathi, Servin; Baik, Jeong Min; Yi, Kyung Soo
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- CURRENT APPLIED PHYSICS, v.15, no.10, pp.1107 - 1110
- Confined charge carriers in nano-scaled structures have revealed great impacts on scientific and technological advances during the last few decades. Here we present quantum size effect of surface-channeled Au nanoparticles-VO2 nanowire assembly fabricated via ac dielectrophoresis. Carrier injection is manipulated through Au nanoparticles decorated on the surface of single crystal VO2 nanowire. Plateau structures are seen in the I-V characteristic of the assembly at 150 K, and the corresponding oscillation in channel conductance is analyzed in terms of quantum confinement induced two-dimensional layer of the carriers in a nanobelt formed around the insulating core of the VO2 nanowire. (C) 2015 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.