Studies on the Styrenic Polymers(1), Imidization of Poly(styrene-co-maleic anhydrides) and Their Thermal Properties
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Studies on the Styrenic Polymers(1), Imidization of Poly(styrene-co-maleic anhydrides) and Their Thermal Properties
- Park, Lee Soon; Ahn, Tae Oan; Lee, Sangsoo; Kim, Gi Heon
- Issue Date
- Korean Society of Industrial Engineering Chemistry
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.3, no.1, pp.179 - 187
- Poly(styrene-co-maleic anhydride), SMA를 DMF 용매에 약 10%(w/w) 용액으로 한 다음 aniline, p-toluidine 및 p-chloroaniline 등으로 maleic anhydride 반복 단위를 imide화 하였다. 이미드화에 있어서 환화 탈수제(cyclodehydration agents)를 사용하였으며 최적 반응조건은 다음과 같았다. (a) 반응온도:80℃ (b) 환화 탈수제의 몰비:SMA내 anhydride/acetic anhydride/sodium acetate/triethyl amino = 1.0/2.0/0.2/l.1. 생성된 imide-modified SMA (SMI) 시료들은 이미드화도가 증가됨에 따라 Tg가 증가하였으나 그 변화 정도는 크지 않았다. SMI의 Tg는 이미드화에 사용된 아민의 종류에 따라 aniline < p-toluidine < p-chloroaniline의 순으로 Tg가 증가하였다.
Poly(styrene-co-maliec anhydride) was reacted with aromatic amines such as aniline, p-toluidine, and p-chloroaniline in 10% (w/w) DMF solution to convert maleic anhydride units into maleimides. Optimum reaction conditions for cyclodehydration step of imide ring formation were : (a) reaction temp. of 80℃ (b) mole ratios of cyclodehydration agents : anhydride units in SMA/acetic anhydride/sodium acetate/triethyl amine= 1.0/2.0/0.2/l.1. Tg of SMI(imide modified SMA) was increased with increasing degree of imidization, but Tg leveled off in the early stage of imide content. And Tg of SMI was increased with the following order of amines used for imidization reagents : aniline < p-toluidine < p-chloroaniline.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
Studies on the Styrenic Polymers(1), Imidization of Poly (styrene-co-maleic anhydrides) and Their Thermal Properties.pdf
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.