A Study on curing of poly(phenylene sulfide sulfone)
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A Study on curing of poly(phenylene sulfide sulfone)
- Park, Lee Soon; Seo, Kwan Ho; Oh, Dae Hee
- Issue Date
- Korean Society of Industrial Engineering Chemistry
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.4, no.3, pp.544 - 548
- Poly(phenylene sulfide sulfone)[PPSS]를 시간과 온도를 변화시키면서 열처리를 하였을 때 이들의 유리전이 온도(Tg)를 DSC로서 조사하였다. 그 결과 PPSS의 Tg는 열처리온도가 230℃까지는 열처리 시간이 길어질수록 증가하다가 평형에 도달하였다. 열처리 온도가 245℃ 이상에서는 열처리 시간이 길어질수록 Tg가 증가하다가 어느 정도 시간이 되면 감소한 뒤 다시 증가하는 것으로 나타났다. 이 현상을 경화가 진행됨에 따른 chain extension반응과 oxidative crosslinking 및 thermal crosslinking으로 설명하였다.
Glass transition temperatures(Tg) of poly(phenylene sulfide sulfone) [PPSS], which were heat treated at various temperature and time, were studied by DSC. Up to 230℃, Tg of heat treated PPSS were increased with increasing the heat treated time. When the sample was heated at 260℃ for 30 minute and 280℃ for 10 minute, however, Tg of those samples were decreased. These phenomena can be explained by the factors of chain extension reaction, oxidative crosslinking, and thermal crosslinking.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
A Study on curing of poly(phenylene sulfide sulfone).pdf
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.