A Phenomenological Model for Linear Viscoelasticity of Monodisperse Linear Polymers
Cited 0 times inCited 2 times in
- A Phenomenological Model for Linear Viscoelasticity of Monodisperse Linear Polymers
- Park, Lee Soon; Cho, Kwang Soo; Kim, Woo Sik; Lee, Dong Ho; Min, Kyung Eun; Seo, Kwan Ho; Kang, Inn Kyu; Park, Soo Young; Kwon, Yangdon
- Issue Date
- POLYMER SOC KOREA
- MACROMOLECULAR RESEARCH, v.10, no.5, pp.266 - 272
- Although the reptational model of Doi and Edwards gives a successful description of viscoelasticity of
flexible linear polymers, the success is restricted to the terminal region.1 There have been several attempts to modify
the Doi-Edwards model to describe wider range of time or frequency.2-6 This paper suggests a simple phenomenological
model which can describe wider range of molecular weight than such molecular models can. Although our model is
a phenomenological one, it is practical and convenient to predict the effect of molecular weight distribution on linear
viscoelastic data because of its simple mathematical form.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.