The Synthesis of Poly(DADM) Flocculant and Properties in Potable Water Treatment
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- The Synthesis of Poly(DADM) Flocculant and Properties in Potable Water Treatment
- Park, Lee Soon; Shin, June-Ho; Choi, Sang-June; Shin, Myung-Chul; Lee, Seok-Hun
- flocculant, poly(DADM), synthesis, turbidity
- Issue Date
- 한국환경과학회지, v.7, no.5, pp.687 - 692
- Poly(DADM) was synthesized for the drinking water treatment. Poly(DADM) was produced by the free radical polymerization of diallyldimethylammonium chloride(DADM) monomer and its properties were characterized. The effects of monomer concentration, initiator concentration and reaction time on synthesis of poly(DADM) were investigated. Poly(DADM) flocculant was applied to Nak-dong river water to examine its efficiency in reducing turbidity. The synthesized poly(DADM) was effective as flocculant for drinking water treatment. The addition of 1 mg/L of poly(DADM) flocculant caused the reduction of 50% PAC(polyaluminium chloride).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.