Photolithographic process of microcapsule sheet for electrophoretic display
Cited 8 times inCited 11 times in
- Photolithographic process of microcapsule sheet for electrophoretic display
- Park, Lee Soon; Choi, Hyung Suk; Kim, Woo-Sik; Lee, Dong-Ho; Min, Kyung-Eun; Seo, Kwan-Ho; Kang, Inn Kyu; Park, Soo-Young; Hwang, Sung Ho; Kwon, Younghwan
- Electrophoretic display; Barrier ribs; Photolithographic process
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- MATERIALS SCIENCE & ENGINEERING C-MATERIALS FOR BIOLOGICAL APPLICATIONS, v.24, no.1-2, pp.143 - 146
- A new method of fabricating electrophoretic display sheet was developed utilizing a photolithographic process. In this method, stripe-type barrier ribs with height of 50-80 mum and gap between ribs of 100-150 mum were patterned on the transparent electrode substrate by photolithographic process using a negative-type photoresist. Microspheres dispersed in UV curable monomer system were closely packed into the spaces between the barrier ribs. After laminating the upper ITO film, the resulting sheet was UV-irradiated to give an electrophoretic display panel with uniform packing of microspheres. (C) 2003 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.