Self-Assembled Poly(3,4-ethylene dioxythiophene):Poly(styrenesulfonate)/Graphene Quantum Dot Organogels for Efficient Charge Transport in Photovoltaic Devices
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Self-Assembled Poly(3,4-ethylene dioxythiophene):Poly(styrenesulfonate)/Graphene Quantum Dot Organogels for Efficient Charge Transport in Photovoltaic Devices
- Lim, Hong Chul; Min, Sa Hoon; Lee, Eunwoo; Jang, Jyongsik; Kim, Sung Hyun; Hong, Jong-In
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, v.7, no.21, pp.11069 - 11073
- We report the self-assembly of poly(3,4-ethylene dioxythiophene):poly(styrenesulfonate) (PEDOT:PSS) organogel films incorporating graphene quantum dots (GQDs). Because of the electrostatic interaction between the GQDs and the PEDOT chains, GQD@PEDOT core-shell nanostructures are readily formed. We demonstrate that the GQDs affect the reorientation of PEDOT chains and the formation of interconnected structure of PEDOT-rich domains, improving the charge transport pathway. The power conversion efficiency of the organic photovoltaic device containing the self-assembled organogel as the hole extraction layer (HEL) was 26% higher than the device with pristine PEDOT-PSS as the HEL
- Appears in Collections:
- ETC_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.