Metal-Free Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction Reaction
Cited 26 times inCited 0 times in
- Metal-Free Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction Reaction
- Dai, Liming; Xue, Yuhua; Qu, Liangti; Choi, Hyun-Jung; Baek, Jong-Beom
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- CHEMICAL REVIEWS, v.115, no.11, pp.4823 - 4892
- The rising global energy demand and environmental impact of traditional energy resources pose serious challenges to human health, energy security, and environmental protection. One promising solution is fuel cell technology, which provides clean and sustainable power. Besides, the catalytic performance of many non-precious metal catalysts still needs to be further improved to meet the requirement for practical applications. These special physicochemical properties, in turn, allow for controlled structural modifications of fullerenes, leading to the formation of various advanced fullerene derivatives with appropriate properties for many potential applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.