Color tuning of doped PLEDs by energy transfer from PVK to dopant constituted with biphenyl and butadienyl unit
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Color tuning of doped PLEDs by energy transfer from PVK to dopant constituted with biphenyl and butadienyl unit
- Han, Yoon Soo; Kim, Hoyoung; Choi, Byeong Dae; Kwon, Younghwan; Hur, Youngjune; Kwak, Giseop; Kim, Soon Hak; Park, Lee Soon; Choi, Byeong-Dae
- Dopant; Energy transfer; Host; Polymer light emitting diode (PLED)
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS, v.470, no., pp.341 - 351
- A dopant, 4,4'-bis(dimethyl[4-(2-phenyl-buta-1,3-dienyl)phenyl]amine) bipheayl (BPAB), was synthesized, and single layered polymer light emitting diode (PLED)s, ITO/Host:Dopant/Al, were fabricated with blends of poly(vinyl carbazole) (PVK) as host and BPAB as dopant. The electroluminescence (EL) was observed in doped PLEDs. From the EL and photoluminescence (PL) spectra, the existence of energy transfer from host to dopant was verified. With increasing content of dopant (BPAB), blue emission originated from PVK reduced, but didn'
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.