Multimode excitation during the inter-ELM-crash periods in KSTAR H-mode plasma
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Multimode excitation during the inter-ELM-crash periods in KSTAR H-mode plasma
- Kim, Myungjin; Lee, J; Park, Hyeon Keo; Yun, Gunsu; Lee, Woochang; Domier, Calvin W.; Luhmann, N. C.
- Issue Date
- INT ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY
- NUCLEAR FUSION, v.55, no.7, pp.073001
- Temporal and spatial modulation of the edge localized mode (ELM) structure has been observed during the inter-ELM-crash period by toroidally-separated two electron cyclotron emission imaging systems. The observed modulation is interpreted as a beat wave of two modes with adjacent toroidal mode number. An additional assumption is that each mode has to have a different poloidal rotation speed. In nonlinear simulation, the low-n mode can be driven by locking between the dominant modes. The modulation is reconstructed using beat waves not the locking of modes
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.