Excellent Compatibility of Solvate Ionic Liquids with Sulfide Solid Electrolytes: Toward Favorable Ionic Contacts in Bulk‐Type All‐Solid‐State Lithium‐Ion Batteries
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Excellent Compatibility of Solvate Ionic Liquids with Sulfide Solid Electrolytes: Toward Favorable Ionic Contacts in Bulk‐Type All‐Solid‐State Lithium‐Ion Batteries
- Oh, Dae Yang; Nam, Young Jin; Park, Kern Ho; Jung, Sung Hoo; Cho, Sung-Ju; Kim, Yun Kyeong; Lee, Young-Gi; Lee, Sang-Young; Jung, Yoon Seok
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS, v.5, no.2, pp.1500865
- The excellent stability of sulfide solid electrolyte with solvate ionic liquids Li(triethylene glycol dimethyl ether)bis(trifluoromethanesulfonyl)imide (Li(G3)TFSI) and their application in high-performance all-solid-state lithium-ion batteries are successfully demonstrated. The addition of a small amount of Li(G3)TFSI gives an alternative ionic pathway through normally poor solid-solid contacts, leading to a dramatic increase in capacity of LiFePO4 composite electrode.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.