Improved performance in flexible organic solar cells via optimization of highly transparent silver grid/graphene electrodes
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Improved performance in flexible organic solar cells via optimization of highly transparent silver grid/graphene electrodes
- Cha, Myoung Joo; Kim, Sung Man; Kang, Seong Jun; Seo, Jung Hwa; Walker, Bright
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- RSC ADVANCES, v.5, no.80, pp.65646 - 65650
- Organic solar cells (OSCs) were fabricated on polyethylene terephthalate (PET) substrates using hybrid silver grid/graphene films as transparent conducting electrodes and the effect of the silver grid dimensions was characterized. OSCs fabricated using optimized grid dimensions of 200 mu m x 200 mu m x 50 nm x 2 mu m (length x width x height x linewidth) on PET substrates exhibited two times the power conversion efficiency of control devices using graphene only
- Appears in Collections:
- ETC_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.