Phase transformation of oxide film in zirconium alloy in high temperature hydrogenated water
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Phase transformation of oxide film in zirconium alloy in high temperature hydrogenated water
- Kim, Taeho; Kim, Jongjin; Choi, Kyoung Joon; Yoo, Seung Chang; Kim, Seunghyun; Kim, Ji Hyun
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- CORROSION SCIENCE, v.99, pp.134 - 144
- The effect of the variation of the dissolved hydrogen concentration on the oxide phase transformation under high-temperature hydrogenated water conditions was investigated using in situ Raman spectroscopy. The Raman spectrum in 50 cm(3)/kg of dissolved hydrogen concentration indicated the formation of monoclinic and tetragonal zirconium oxide at the water-substrate interface. As the dissolved hydrogen concentration decreased to 30 cm(3)/kg, the Raman peaks corresponding to the zirconium oxide phase changed, indicating an oxide phase transformation. And, the results of SEM and TEM analyses were compared with those of in situ analyses obtained for the oxide structure formed on the zirconium alloy. (C) 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- NUE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.