Global well-posedness for the critical dissipative quasi-geostrophic equations in L-infinity
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Global well-posedness for the critical dissipative quasi-geostrophic equations in L-infinity
- Bae, Hantaek
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- NONLINEAR ANALYSIS-THEORY METHODS & APPLICATIONS, v.74, no.5, pp.1995 - 2002
- In this paper, we study the critical dissipative quasi-geostrophic equations in scaling invariant spaces. We prove that there exists a global-in-time small solution for small initial data theta(0) is an element of L-infinity boolean AND (H) over dot(1) such that R(theta(0)) is an element of L-infinity, where R is the Riesz transform. As a corollary, we prove that if in addition, theta(0) is an element of (B) over dot(infinity,q)(0), 1 <= q < 2, is small enough, then theta is an element of (L) over tilde (infinity)(t)(B) over dot(infinity,q)(0)boolean AND(L) over tilde (1)(t) (B) over dot(infinity,q)(1). (C) 2010 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.