Analyticity and Decay Estimates of the Navier-Stokes Equations in Critical Besov Spaces
Cited 8 times inCited 8 times in
- Analyticity and Decay Estimates of the Navier-Stokes Equations in Critical Besov Spaces
- Bae, Hantaek; Biswas, Animikh; Tadmor, Eitan
- Issue Date
- ARCHIVE FOR RATIONAL MECHANICS AND ANALYSIS, v.205, no.3, pp.963 - 991
- In this paper, we establish analyticity of the Navier-Stokes equations with small data in critical Besov spaces . The main method is Gevrey estimates, the choice of which is motivated by the work of Foias and Temam (Contemp Math 208:151-180, 1997). We show that mild solutions are Gevrey regular, that is, the energy bound holds in , globally in time for p < a. We extend these results for the intricate limiting case p = a in a suitably designed E (a) space. As a consequence of analyticity, we obtain decay estimates of weak solutions in Besov spaces. Finally, we provide a regularity criterion in Besov spaces
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.