Assignment of the human PLC delta 4 gene (PLCD4) to human chromosome band 2q35 by fluorescence in situ hybridization
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Assignment of the human PLC delta 4 gene (PLCD4) to human chromosome band 2q35 by fluorescence in situ hybridization
- Kim, H; Suh, Pann-Ghill; Ryu, SH; Park, SH
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 2; Humans; In Situ Hybridization, Fluorescence; Isoenzymes; Phospholipase C; Physical Chromosome Mapping
- Issue Date
- S. Karger AG
- CYTOGENETICS AND CELL GENETICS, v.87, no.3-4, pp.254 - 255
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.