Cloning and characterization of 5 '-upstream region of human phospholipase C-beta 2 gene
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Cloning and characterization of 5 '-upstream region of human phospholipase C-beta 2 gene
- Yun, ES; Lee, SJ; Kim, MJ; Ryu, SH; Suh, Pann-Ghill
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC MED BIOCHEMISTRY MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- EXPERIMENTAL AND MOLECULAR MEDICINE, v.33, no.2, pp.76 - 82
- 5 ' -upstream region of the phospholipase C-beta2 gene, 810 bp, was cloned and characterized. S1 nuclease mapping and primer extension analyses revealed that a single transcriptional start site locates at 284 nucleotides upstream from the beginning of translation. The 5 ' -upstream region lacks both TATA motif and typical initiator sequence, but retains CC-rich segment. Two putative regulatory regions, a negative region (-636/-588) and a positive region (-98/-13) were identified in the upstream region of PLC-beta2 gene. We suggest that the transcription of PLC-beta2 may be regulated by binding of regulatory proteins to the negative and/or positive regulatory regions located in the upstream of the gene
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.