A G-PROTEIN-COUPLED 130-KDA PHOSPHOLIPASE-C ISOZYME, PLC-BETA-4, FROM THE PARTICULATE FRACTION OF BOVINE CEREBELLUM
Cited 14 times inCited 12 times in
- A G-PROTEIN-COUPLED 130-KDA PHOSPHOLIPASE-C ISOZYME, PLC-BETA-4, FROM THE PARTICULATE FRACTION OF BOVINE CEREBELLUM
- Min, Do Sik; Kim, Yong; Lee, Young Han; Suh, Pann-Ghill; Ryu, Sung Ho
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- FEBS LETTERS, v.331, no.1-2, pp.38 - 42
- A 130 kDa PLC isozyme was purified from the particulate fraction of bovine cerebellum. This PLC was recognized by a polyclonal antiserum generated against the purified 97 kDa PLC-beta4. Reconstitution of the purified 130 kDa PLC with the membranes of C6 Bu-1 cells in the presence of GTPgammaS or AlF4- resulted in PLC activation as well as the association of PLC with the membranes. Both the association and activation were revoked when the membrane was washed with 2 M KCl. The 97 kDa PLC-beta4 did not associate with membranes. These data suggest that the 130 kDa PLC is the intact form of PLC-beta4 the activity of which is likely to be regulated by a G-protein on the membrane
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.